OCTOBER- DECEMBER ARTS AND CRAFTS MARKET 2021
Thank you for your interest in joining the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market for the fall/holiday season. Our Craft Market will be held the last three months of our season: October-December.
The Healdsburg Farmers’ Market, in its 43rd year, is one of the original 22 farmers’ markets in California. Besides having an abundance of locally-grown produce, it has an excellent mix of meats, seafood, baked goods, flowers, prepared foods, and much more. It draws a very loyal local following and a steady stream of tourists, so is a prime locale to explore selling your craft in an inexpensive, potentially lucrative environment.
PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR THE APPLICATION LINK.
LOCATION: WEST PLAZA PARKING LOT (one block off the plaza) North & Vine Sts
DATES: SATURDAYS, OCTOBER 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, NOVEMBER 6, 13, 20, 27 and DECEMBER 4, 11 and 18 (YOU MAY APPLY FOR ANY OR ALL DATES)
OPEN RAIN OR SHINE
FEE: $30 APPLICATION FEE (until Sept 15th. $45 after that date) / $32 PER WEEK
BOOTH SIZE: 10X10
The following rules of our market are applicable to everyone. You must read them and consent to following them by signing the craft application.
1. All work must be made by the applying artist. No commercially produced goods or imports are allowed. You may designate a representative to sell at your booth.
2. Sellers must maintain their stall space in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition. This may include following specific guidelines for COVID-19 which you will be updated on as we know them.
3. All Vehicles must arrive before 8:10. Any seller not at their stall space 20 minutes BEFORE the opening of market will not be able to drive in to the market. You may offload and park your vehicle elsewhere in the lot.
4. Sellers may NOT move their vehicle within the market until the market is over and it’s safe to do so.
5. Sellers have the responsibility for the safety and behavior of their own children.
6. NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE MARKET.
7. There’s no tap water at the market so vendors must bring their own, if needed. Bathroom facilities currently are portopotties, though we hope the hotel bathrooms will open soon.
8. Sellers, consumers, and management are expected to maintain high standards of honesty and to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous and helpful manner. Unreasonable or outrageous behavior is grounds for suspension from the market.
9.The Healdsburg Farmers’ Market Board authorizes the market manager the right to not accept vendors whose work does not meet the quality standard we seek, or that is in excess of the current number of vendors we have in their craft category.
10. Vendors may only sell work they make and have applied with. If found selling other goods, vendor may be asked to remove these from their booth or risk dismissal from the market.
DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 15TH
Please download, print and fill in application (Link below). Please include:
A. A filled in application form indicating dates you would like to be at the market. You can cancel up to 24 hours before with no penalty. Late cancels are charged $30.
B. If new to our market: 3 photos of your work, or a link to your website or ETSY page
C. Application fee of $30 paid by check, money order or Square to the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market
The application fee is non-refundable. If paid after 9/20 the fee is $45.
D. A copy of your State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit
E. A copy of your CURRENT driver’s license, as well as current copies of both your vehicle insurance and vehicle registration (or copies of these for the person selling at the market if it is not you).
YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE OPENED AND COMPLETED IN WORD OR PDF, SAVED AND EMAILED TO ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the market!
Janet Ciel, Market Manager
707 824-8717 PDF format:
A-C-Application-2021 WORD DOC
A-C-Application-2021 PDF DOC
Both applications are the same. Use whichever format works best for you.