Non-Profit Space at the Farmers’ Market
Thank you for your interest in our market. Please read the information below and click at the bottom to download the Non-Profit Application Form.
The primary purpose of the Healdsburg Farmers’ Markets is to provide a venue for farmers to sell their produce. But the by-laws do allow for up to 3 non-profit booths per market.
Admission for Non-Profits
- Non-profits must be related to agriculture, education or community to be accepted into the Market. Any additional participation is allowed at the discretion of the Market Manager and Board of Directors.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 4/6/2017
Applicants will be reviewed after this date if space allows.
- There is no fee for non-profit booths.
- No merchandise shall be sold by non-profits without prior approval of the Market Manager.
- Non-profits will be admitted, as space is available.
NON PROFITS MAY APPLY FOR UP TO 3 DATES DURING THE MARKET RUN.
More dates would be at the discretion of the Market Manager and the Board of Directors.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the organization. Market insurance does not cover non-profit vendors.
Rules for Set up at the Market
- The NP shall only represent the organization approved to attend the market.
- Because Non-Profit displays are generally a modest set-up, we ask that you defer to farmers and musicians, so that they might get their vehicles to their spaces easily. Thanks for your cooperation.
- All vehicles must be unloaded and parked by 8am or materials must be walked in.
- Space shall be limited to a card table and 2 chairs. Canopies must be 8’ or under. NPs needing more space must arrange it with the Market Manager.
- Non-profits are not allowed to solicit donations without prior approval of the Market Manager.
- Electricity is not available to NPs
- Trash cans provided by the city may not be used by NPs.
- Shouting, carnival barking, or other loud overtures, including music, are prohibited.
- All activity must be confined to your assigned space, and must be peaceful and passive.
- NON-PROFITS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SAME RULES AND REGULATIONS AS ALL MARKET VENDORS. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THEM ONLINE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Let Your Members and Friends Know You’ll Be at the Market
- We request that an email blast go out to your membership, with a cc to the Market Manager, two weeks before the date you have reserved at the market.
- If your organization attends the market for more than 4 consecutive dates, then the email blast should go out multiple times.
- We request that the organization mention us on your Facebook Page, in newsletters, or other marketing. Please help us bring in the community by promoting your attendance.