NOVEMBER ARTS AND CRAFTS MARKET
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 10, 17, 24
8:30 a.m. to Noon
North and Vine Streets
Thank you for your interest in joining the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market for the fall/holiday season. We will have four Arts & Crafts Saturdays adjoining our markets in November.
The Healdsburg Farmers’ Market, is in its 40th year, is one of the original 22 farmers’ markets in California. Besides having an abundance of locally-grown produce, it has an excellent mix of meats, seafood, baked goods, flowers, prepared foods, and much more. It draws a very loyal local following and a steady stream of tourists, so is a prime locale to explore selling your craft in an inexpensive, potentially lucrative environment.
LOCATION: WEST PLAZA PARKING LOT (behind Bear Republic Brewing Company) North & Vine Sts
DATES: NOVEMBER 3,10,11,24 (YOU MAY APPLY FOR ANY OR ALL DATES)
OPEN RAIN OR SHINE
FEE: $30 APPLICATION FEE (until Oct 15th. $45 after that date) / $32 PER WEEK
BOOTH SIZE: 10X10/VENDORS MAY PARK IN THEIR BOOTH SPACE
The following rules of our market are applicable to everyone. You must read them and consent to following them by signing the craft application.
1. All work must be made by the applying artist. No commercially produced goods or imports are allowed. You may designate a representative to sell at your booth.
2. No selling of any item until market officially opens (with the 8:30 A.M. ringing of the bell).
3. Sellers must maintain their stall space in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.
4. All Vehicles must arrive before 8:00. Any seller not at their stall space 30 minutes BEFORE the opening of market will not be able to drive in to the market. You may offload and park your vehicle at City Hall.
5. Sellers may NOT move their vehicle within the market until the market is over and it is safe to do so.
6. Sellers have the responsibility for the safety and behavior of their own children.
7. NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE MARKET.
8. There is no water at the market so vendors must bring their own, if needed. Bathroom facilities with hot water are available for market sellers. They are located in the business building on the south side of North Street, over the bridge.
9. Sellers, consumers, and management are expected to maintain high standards of honesty and to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous and helpful manner. Unreasonable or outrageous behavior is grounds for suspension from the market.
10.The Healdsburg Farmers’ Market Board authorizes the market manager the right to not accept vendors whose work does not meet the quality standard we seek, or that is in excess of the current number of vendors we have in their craft category.
11. Vendors may only sell work they make and have applied with. If found selling other goods, vendor may be asked to remove these from their booth or risk dismissal from the market.
DEADLINE OCTOBER 15TH
Please download,print and fill in application (Link below). Please include:
A. A filled in application form
B. If new: 3 photos of your work, or a link to your website or ETSY page
C. Application fee of $30 paid by check, money order or Square to the Healdsburg Farmers’ Market
The application fee is non-refundable. If paid after 10/15 the fee is $45.
D. A copy of your State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit
E. A copy of your CURRENT driver’s license, as well as current copies of both your vehicle insurance and vehicle registration (or copies of these for the person selling at the market if it is not you).
YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE OPENED AND COMPLETED IN WORD, SAVED AND EMAILED TO ME: email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the market!
Janet Ciel, Market Manager